• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Base Sirio New Vector 4000 Install

Looks good shadetree, thanks for sharing, I have a vector 4000 on the way to me so hope to get it up as well this summer, these things sure are big. Hope you weather the storm out ok.

Reactions: Shadetree Mechanic
Hurricane Iseaias is getting ready to hit the Carolinas, everyone stay safe. I hope The coast to the south is ok too. It is expected to be in Delaware sometime today. This is one of the few times that I have actually tipped the antenna down. And of course the cat approves.

View attachment 39333
What's the verdict on that Vector 4000, been wondering how it performs compared to other antennas. Stay safe!

Thanks for the best wishes guys, we made out fine thank God.

The 4K works great, but I don't have much to compare it to. I have a Starduster on the corner of my detached garage and the 4K seems to be better. But its hard to tell because the height is different and different location along with different radios. But no complaints so far.

Well today I got home from work and was happy to see a package, not sure when it will be going up but should be fun getting it up the 40' tower....not! LOL
Happy Friday everyone!

CIMG0152.jpg

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated