• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

SKULLCRACKA 16 PILL MOBILE FOR SALE OR TRADE

I placed the order for the new CPU guys, Will keep everyone updated with the install. I pray that the CPU board fixes the problem? Than by Doing the Exit Thirteen, relay mod I will finally after 4 months be able to use my rebuilt lk500. I just now turned on the radio and hear skip running on 28. First time in a long time. Does anyone know when the skip condition will return? 73,

Did you ever get that CPU? Just found this thread. Any N2,N4 and VHP type radios should have a filter right behind the radio to prevent backfeed if using an amplifier. I've run my custom N2/4/6 for over 10 years with big amps with no issue. Those common mode currents can be killer and those radios are notorious for creating them. Thats how my N2 originally became an N4......LOL.
73's

Reactions: Shadetree Mechanic
Yes, I replaced it. Then I sold the radio. I order the part from Greg Barkett, Really surprised to see this post come up again lol. I sold my Yaesu ft-102 back in the spring and have not been on the forum since. But now I wish I didn't get out of the radio hobby. And am looking for another radio. Thank you for the tip. I will keep that in mind if I get another N2, radio. 73,

Yes, I replaced it. Then I sold the radio. I order the part from Greg Barkett, Really surprised to see this post come up again lol. I sold my Yaesu ft-102 back in the spring and have not been on the forum since. But now I wish I didn't get out of the radio hobby. And am looking for another radio. Thank you for the tip. I will keep that in mind if I get another N2, radio. 73,

It seems to be a common occurrence for many of us, you'll be back! Hopefully

Selling my Skullcracka amplifier. These don't come up for sale very often! Here is your chance to own one. Has variable for input tuning 16 2sc2879 transistors. Amplifier is in good working order. Being sold as is.

Asking price of 1,300.00 plus shipping cost or will trade for a Yaesu ft-1000D with filters in great condition. I have 100 percent feed back on here and Ebay. Payment to be made using PayPal Gift (or pay the 3%? charge). Will only ship to lower 48 state. Amplifier will be packaged very well for safe trip to you using Fedex ground with tracking. Again being sold as Is.

IMG_0593_zpswu4fo1sr.jpg
IMG_0593%202_zpshuyfvgbl.jpg
IMG_0592_zpsrdj5pps2.jpg
IMG_0595_zpstcswknew.jpg
IMG_0601%202_zpsdlrzepgt.jpg
Is the amp up for sale still? If so I'm interested. New to the forum, so not sure if this is how I go about replying to the poster.
Triple 7's
Oro Valley Arizona

Is the amp up for sale still? If so I'm interested. New to the forum, so not sure if this is how I go about replying to the poster.
Triple 7's
Oro Valley Arizona

I saw this is a super old post. Disregard the previous message. I thought because it was at the top of the forum list it was new. My apologies.

Bottom Line is that it was built by one of the Three most famous amp builders alive today. That's right, I said Three...every other amp builder is still in school trying to pay attention. Pretty sure you guys know which three I'm talking about, and they all reside in the USA!

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.