• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Sparky CB Shack turning into Jerk...

Just telling it like it is.....

http://www.worldwidedx.com/export-radios/35037-super-wack-pack-ii-2.html#post148676

Ok I got a radio from sparkys. It was so bad off frequency i could not even use it. So I just left it in the box. I hace recently sent it to a very good tech. customcbradios. He told me someone had been in the radio But he had never seen anything like that come out os sparkys cb shack. It was a dud!! Now i am very happy with the radio it works like it should!!! Yes I know I will get my ass handed to me for saying this about Al............

did you by any chance open the radio (voiding sparkys warranty) and screw the radio up messing around inside it ?

but yea , sparky definately is having issues with some stuff falling through the cracks for way way way too long .

Last edited by a moderator:
thats fine but trashing a shop on a forum is uncalled for.
there is a shop in Arizona that totally messed up my rci 2980 i just brought it to another tech to fix. but im not going to bash his shop.

If you have a shop that is hacking stuff up and ripping people off... Your not gonna alert us?

Gee!, thanks guy.

I only deal with Super Whack Pack III shops
128fs318181.gif

Reactions: 1 person
in my opinion if you don't like a shops work.
go to another shop. why sit there and bash a shop. ever think people ask al to remove the limiter. my dealings with sparky have been great. i asked that the limiter stays intact he did just that. so instead of bashing sparky s get a life and a new tech.

Why the hell should someone have to tell him to leave the limiter alone in the first place?

I tried to join sparkys forum....signed up and never could log in.....got a e-mail asking me why I never returned....I replied that I tried to log in several times and just got red letters saying the account had not been activated....I guess they do not want new members? :(

Well, I dealt with Sparky's for a few years, that is until he changed his policy regarding shipping north of the border. Seems he doesn't need my money. I have also dealt with RR with good luck as well. I would buy from both on the future.

I tried to join sparkys forum....signed up and never could log in.....got a e-mail asking me why I never returned....I replied that I tried to log in several times and just got red letters saying the account had not been activated....I guess they do not want new members? :(

You're not missing much on that forum.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.