• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Sparky CB Shack turning into Jerk...

What makes you think he hasn't? I'd say the near death experience could have very well transformed him into the Godfather he is. He is for sure the man that makes the amp world go round...................................................................................... Sorry threw up a littel

I called Al last thursday to ask a few questions about the setup I wanted to buy my dad. He answered all of my questions and even offered some suggestions that would have resulted in me saving about $125. I placed a $500 order with him that afternoon but he said he wouldn't be able to ship until today(monday) do the conversion of the amp and him moving to a new building. No big deal, I'm not installing it till this weekend anyhow. Well, my wife called about 20 minutes ago(monday) and everything was on our doorstep today. Awsome service and unbelievably fast shipping. Al will definatly get my business again

Last edited:
there ya go ....
first hand evidence from frmboybuck that sparky is a jerk and folks should avoid doing business with him !!!!!

Every shop has it's Cigar Store Indians . One might think they were good for business , but they also have been known to be some real pains in the ass. :headbang

From what I have seen in this thread,I would say that Al over all does good work.Most people that have posted has had good results from dealing with him....and that goes a long way towards who I would deal with.I am sure that most everyone knows that there is no way that you can please everyone...some will not be happy with your work reguardless how hard you try.

I am sure that he does his personal best to make it right with everyone he does business with or he would soon be out of business.....

I might have to have a long hard look at him when I go to buy a radio

ragging on sparky

you know it is really childish to come on another forum
and badmouth sparkey,,just because you got your ass
reamed on his forum.

just grow up:bdh:

here is what he should do!! " Hello...this is ABC CB shop.. I am Happy to Take your order, but don't ask any questions.. I have 3 other people behind you that will not waste my time" ..LOL

i need to address this quote
i am retired from retail business management ,45 years
in the business,and i will tell you point blank ,the most important person in any business in the person standing
at the counter waiting to spend money,not some dummy
on the phone,while i realize phone contact is important
it comes in at the bottom of the most important things
to do at the time, so if you feel you were snubbed,
just live with it.

I called Al last thursday to ask a few questions about the setup I wanted to buy my dad. He answered all of my questions and even offered some suggestions that would have resulted in me saving about $125. I placed a $500 order with him that afternoon but he said he wouldn't be able to ship until today(monday) do the conversion of the amp and him moving to a new building. No big deal, I'm not installing it till this weekend anyhow. Well, my wife called about 20 minutes ago(monday) and everything was on our doorstep today. Awsome service and unbelievably fast shipping. Al will definatly get my business again

And again, for every one baby that has to cry about silly stuff, there's the other 50 guys who are satisfied and keep coming back. You know what they say about can't please everyone and some guys just don't want to be pleased.... trust me I know, some guys want the cake, ice cream, peanuts, balloons, and whatever else is on the table, can't just have the cake and be done....

Only issue I have is that regardless if the customer is an ASS-Hat or not they should still be treated with respect, and if you think your above dealing with the bad, then your in the wrong business....

OTOH come into my business, and act like an Ass-Hat, and see where it gets you..

The approximate monthly bump of this thread is really :bdh:

Yeah well I have noticed on HIS forum if you dont praise all of his work you get your ass BOOTED!!!! Go ahead and flame on ...........LOL......

Undertaker you got booted for sliming Al while you were on your knees in front of Doug. You were doing the exact same thing Mr Doug is doing here. HMMMMM. Now its starting to make sense. Sounds like this entire thing is "CUSTOM" made.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.