• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

THESE FORUMS ARE AMAZING ,HOW ABOUT SOME COOL ADDITIONS???

WINKDOGG

President CFO & CPFO WorldwideDX Radio
Feb 21, 2011
New Jersey
So If you have not noticed our homepage really doesn't change a whole bit ;( I login 8-12 times a day
sometimes and it would be cool to have some rotation of different threads or pics FULL size and eye catching stuff !

I love the "Featured member photos" (hopefully my shack gets up there lol .) However every time I login to the forums I see a thread from September 2019 that I don't think has changed in 2-3 months , perhaps since September 16 2019 lol . I have no problem with that thread but its the same thing day after day and I think HeliSound has more than gotten their "unsolicited shout out" (yes I memorized it ) lol What do you guys think of full page pics or maybe photo montages of random member photos ? Feel free to offer up ideas For the homepage we all love and I'm sure the "Higher Ups" will see the thread and hook us up with a cooler updated homepage if possible I would love to help out !!

I also really like "sticky notes" in forums , If anyone really appreciates a post or thread and wants to make sure lots of people see it , they just click the sticky note and it posts it on a bulletin board page that changes every time a new sticky gets chosen (by a reader not the poster) .

Im no webmaster or website builder but my website for my Exterminating Business has 1/1000th the traffic of the forums but my secratary changes it up once a week or so lol..

Please post any ideas , and believe me I love these forums 100% I'm not ever going to leave but I would like to see new interesting stuff every time I login !

Again I will help in any way I can with choosing pics or making albums or collages or anything you guys would like if I were allowed to help out !

Another cool thing would be live monitoring some of the popular Ham frequencies in the Ham sections and in the CB sections a live feed of channel 19 or the super bowl ! I have found these for free on the net Im sure we could add the web based monitors on this forum!

Ok just my thoughts to liven up the Best Ham Radio and Cb Radio Forum WORLDWIDE!!!!!!!!!!

CHECK OUT THESE COOL SHACKS GUYS !!

Thanks for reading , WINKDOGG a.k.a. Brian a.k.a. 4-2-ZERO NJ
hamshack.png
hamshack2.jpg

I have two devices and never log out on either one........
I am not too quick to want changes. Last time the site was updated, it caused a glitch in the matrix and we were in limbo for a few days.

This is true lol I have had problems before loggin in , Rocketbox has tried 3 different emails with 3 user names and still cant login ;) he sent me screen shots . But just like the feature member pics rotate I would like a little EYE CANDY full screen when I hit the homepage lol

4-2-ZERO

This is true lol I have had problems before loggin in , Rocketbox has tried 3 different emails with 3 user names and still cant login ;) he sent me screen shots . But just like the feature member pics rotate I would like a little EYE CANDY full screen when I hit the homepage lol

4-2-ZERO
Its a shame Rocket Box is having so many problems. I wonder if it has something to do with his firewall settings or something? Maybe his antivirus settings? Maybe C.K. or Moleculo could look into it?

Its a shame Rocket Box is having so many problems. I wonder if it has something to do with his firewall settings or something? Maybe his antivirus settings? Maybe C.K. or Moleculo could look into it?

I sent a message to a Admin address I found about login problems with no reply ?? If I remember right I had to create my current email address just to sign up here:ROFLMAO: ! It was 9-10 years ago but I'm pretty sure nothing would work ?? I am grateful I can be a part of it I wish I was more website savvy! I would offer my assistance to return the favors I owe all you guys and these forums ! I don't think I have a single radio (I care about) that's not up and running ! I have a ton of gear and have repaired / restored just about all my favorite stuff with the help of WorldwideDX . We tried his Windows 10 Laptop , iPhone and an android phone with 3 different emails but he kept getting error messages and he got frustrated. Maybe I will give it a shot for him and just send him the info and he can change the passwords !!! (y) Ill give that a shot !

73's Shadetree and all my long distance radio friends , WINKDOGG

No idea why he would have so much problem. I do see an account Rocketbox registered last night and has a hotmail address. The avatar is a small mobile amp. If that is him than he was registered and online here last night.

Hello Captain Kilowatt, WINKDOGG 4-2-ZERO From NJ here ! I saw a thread about Rocketbox Amps a month or two ago . There was very little info available so I started a thread after contacting him in Las Vegas and telling him about the forums here and how cool everybody was. He tried to join from his PC at first , an Android and an iPhone with different names and emails but kept getting the same fail message when he clicked "register"(paraphrasing) .

I eventually just started him a fresh Hotmail acct and I started him the Rocketbox Profile you mentioned with the amp pic for him and passed on all the information for him to secure both the email and the account here . I HAVE been in contact with Rocketbox since , and he now is in full control of the account with all the passwords changed , and has joined the forums ! I'm sure he will start posting soon and answering questions and what have you . I've been a member here 10 or so years and mostly just a sandbagger , "reading the mail" if you will ;) haha . I have just started getting into heavy posting recently and I have gained SO MUCH knowledge!!

But I have had some really rough times when I could not login (sometimes for days) . In fact the email I'm using now was created specifically to open the "WINKDOGG" account because I was having so much trouble logging in !! o_O?? I am a member on a few other forums , quad /atv forums , Radio Controlled Car forums , Drag Racing , Antiques and all have given ME problems at least 1 or 2 times . I guess with high traffic , virus fighting , bot counting ,picture hosting , and all the rest the forums occasionally do "glitch like The Matrix" lol

Maybe its a security thing with servers or software ?
Or maybe some of us are just dummies' sometimes and our own security software screws us lol !:ROFLMAO:

I'm no computer expert that's for sure lol

Thanks for the reply , if there is anything I can do to help the team please let me know (y) These forums have provided me with tons of fantastic information and really nice people ! I would love to do anything I can to pay back the favor . I will slog through thousands of pics to pick cool daily , weekly layouts of home page shots and maybe "thread of the week " type stuff anything I can do ! Just name it ;)

Thanks a million !

And 73's Brian

WINKDOGG
4-2-ZERO NJ

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated