• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

UFO'S, Abductions?

Hmm, just thinking, Enoch and Ezekiel did not die. They were both taken, and are to reappear in the great tribulation as "The two witnesses." Since they are flesh, they will have to come back in a machine.

Reactions: Shadetree Mechanic
Hmm, just thinking, Enoch and Ezekiel did not die. They were both taken, and are to reappear in the great tribulation as "The two witnesses." Since they are flesh, they will have to come back in a machine.
Ther are Two Outher that Did not Die

Reactions: big_sho9
I was just wondering if anybody else has seen a ufo? Or have you had a close encounter? Late one night while driving a big rig on 23 south out of Columbus Oh, I think I saw one. I saw a meteor that curved. Recently while watching alien shows, I learned that meteors don't curve, only go in straight lines....
I see aliens every day

Maybe you need a refresher course...

Go back and review the Movie MIB (Men In Black)

Yes, an older film, but they use the "Tabloids" to find their missing persons and the use these rag-mags from their "Whose' Who and Whom" in the alien world - that may be responsible for their last sighting...
MIB.gif

Who knows what you may find?
OIP.x4CdPU5OQsBJlgZTcXkW9QHaEF

But most of all...
Enjoy your journey...

Like those bumper stickers you see on the backs of vehicles strewn about on the highway...

spaceballs-i-love-uranus.jpg

The next Winnebago you pass - just may be your lucky one!

Maybe you need a refresher course...

Go back and review the Movie MIB (Men In Black)

Yes, an older film, but they use the "Tabloids" to find their missing persons and the use these rag-mags from their "Whose' Who and Whom" in the alien world - that may be responsible for their last sighting...
MIB.gif

Who knows what you may find?
OIP.x4CdPU5OQsBJlgZTcXkW9QHaEF

But most of all...
Enjoy your journey...

Like those bumper stickers you see on the backs of vehicles strewn about on the highway...

spaceballs-i-love-uranus.jpg

The next Winnebago you pass - just may be your lucky one!
that uranus is from a candy store east of rolla,mo a fudge factory

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated