• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Who has been here longest?

skeeterman said:
What happened to "Dealer", the contest king from Dallas in 2002?
Also "Hook", another old timer?
Hehehe My ears were burning and had to come back. There goes the neighborhood....See what you did?:D I don't remember the date but I think I was like the second or third one to join the forum when Dean started it.

I like others started back in the days of EEI when the turbo tune was the "hot thing" to get. David Pace was a salesman there and Charger was the guy in charge of the pictures.

Wow many moons ago it was

Yepp, I started over at the EEI forum, moved here when Dean created this one. Certificate is dated 2/14/02, #4 on the list if I recall correctly. Paul, you are correct, I did go to HAM as did a few others, but I sure would love to talk to you guys. Lets see Tom (667), Ted (2525, living in Cody WY and still truckin), Hamer (don't count), 836 Bill in OH, 948 Hook, Sonwatcher, and a few I can't recall. Be neat to have a face to face reunion sometime. I don't Dump truck anymore, moved on to a railroad job. I cam currently employed with the Union Pacific in the sinal dept., Had to do something to have a retirement someday LOL.
73 to all
Ed
KC0PZE

Funny, I never hear mack in dx.... But I hear people calling 4040 every day I turn the radio on...

JOHNSON ENVOY

WARLORD said:
Funny, I never hear mack in dx.... But I hear people calling 4040 every day I turn the radio on...

JOHNSON ENVOY

All I can say is bah haw haw
bawhawhaw6nkby6.gif
bawhawhaw6nkby6.gif
bawhawhaw6nkby6.gif
bawhawhaw6nkby6.gif
bawhawhaw6nkby6.gif
bawhawhaw6nkby6.gif
bawhawhaw6nkby6.gif
bawhawhaw6nkby6.gif
bawhawhaw6nkby6.gif
bawhawhaw6nkby6.gif