• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Who has been here longest?

Phil501 said:
Hey guys........I don't seem to have my Cert handy.....Moved a few times since getting my CDX numbers, but I do know it was in 2002 sometime.........I've won a 2 or 3 contests back then and sure did have fun with the group......73's all :D

1 or 2 contests, you owned them for awhile! :LOL:

Back then I believe I got 46 contacts on one of the wins......Tried to put Reno, NV on the map for the CDX contests but it sure was hard with Jeff (AudioShockWave) and Larry (DXman) putting the smack down from the West coast :p

I too have been around since being invited by Charger from EEI forum. CDX Certificate says March 28, 2002. Only participated in a small handful of contests, and no wins to my knowledge. Then again my plan when participating was never to sit by the radio for a whole weekend, just throw a hard to get (easy location, but I'm hardly ever on is what I mean) contact into the mix for a few minutes now and then... Sometime next year y'all should hear me in the mix a bit more often with any luck...

If he did, he's not currently in the list of banned names that I saw. I think he just ended up leaving. I'm not sure anybody's heard from him lately.

Ga Rebel said:
I started out on the old EEI forum when David Pace and Charger383 worked there. I left that one and came here when this one started. Wonder what ever happened to them?

Yeap, I started with the OLD EEI forum. With David Pace, and Charger 383. I think Charger sold the forum to Tommy and it's now the World Wide Radio Forum. So I have to say it's really the Old EEI forum. We all are on now. Just change hand's a few time's. But still a Great Forum.. Some of the old member's were 958 HOOK, and 558 Bill, 4040, Peakaboo. Just to name a few Old Time's. Oh can't forget myself. :LOL: :LOL:
Tom

Hey 667 chicago mobile it's 777 mobile from down south in Indiana. I used to talk to you and Bill and Ted along with Fast Eddy in Colorado. I think Fast Eddy went the way of Hook (Ham). I haven't heard much skip lately and have been out of the truck ;along with cb for over a 1 and half years. I got out of trucking bcause of an accident I had in the big rig. I turned my Volvo 660 into a cabover, ouch . I totaled the truck and lost my job bcause of it. I am back in a big truck again running Ford parts to dealers in STL on a daily basis. Making decent money for being home every night. Sure miss talking to all you guys on 27.475 LSB Maybe soon again. I'm getting all the radio equipment out from under the bed and making sure it all works good. 73's for now and hope to QSO soon.
Paul
Camel Jockey
don't even remember my CDX numbers
PS I wonder if CDX 777 is available

Camel Jockey said:
Hey 667 chicago mobile it's 777 mobile from down south in Indiana. I used to talk to you and Bill and Ted along with Fast Eddy in Colorado. I think Fast Eddy went the way of Hook (Ham). I haven't heard much skip lately and have been out of the truck ;along with cb for over a 1 and half years. I got out of trucking bcause of an accident I had in the big rig. I turned my Volvo 660 into a cabover, ouch . I totaled the truck and lost my job bcause of it. I am back in a big truck again running Ford parts to dealers in STL on a daily basis. Making decent money for being home every night. Sure miss talking to all you guys on 27.475 LSB Maybe soon again. I'm getting all the radio equipment out from under the bed and making sure it all works good. 73's for now and hope to QSO soon.
Paul
Camel Jockey
don't even remember my CDX numbers
PS I wonder if CDX 777 is available

Whatsssssssssssup Paul.
Man it's great to hear from you again Paul. I belive I sold you your first Galaxy 99V. That was a talking radio. Yep I remember wend we all talked on 27.475 lsb. You, Fast Eddy, Bill, Ted, Kavin 335, Bob 219,and me. At one we all own that Channel with are little radio's. Bill (AK2525) and Ted (AK1973) with there Big Radio's and Bill's SKYKING anteena. Man could that antenna he had step on anyone with big power or no power. You right Paul Love to see SKIP come back like that again. Im still running my K-Mart walke talke. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: that I bought from EEI with the Turbo Tune mod.. I have to say that radio is just like the day I got it from Daved. Well hope to hear you on the radio Paul
Tom

i have been a member since 8/06/2003...i used to have alot more posts but lost them when the forum changed providers way back when.
cdx977

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.