• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Winter is coming!!!

It was 23 here this morning, clear and cold.
What little snow we had is melted away.....

Jeff

We got nothing from the storm predicted for last night/today. Things were downgraded to 4 inches for our area but we ended up with ZERO. I’m not complaining. Might get a bit dirty Wednesday night, however. Figures as I go back to work on Thursday morning. I’m not concerned about MY ability to get in and out of the yard but it just means that it will be four days before I am able to really clean up the yard so it falls onto my wife who, thankfully does not mind using a large snow scoop to clear out the main portion of the yard. That is the only thing about 12 hour shifts.......not much time to do stuff until days off.

Reactions: AudioShockwav
Our system has worked just fine for years, I don't want to Adapt ! LOL Let it happen after I'm dead and gone. It creates problems for us mechanics with 2 sets of tools and the idiots in Detroit using both metric and SAE on the same vehicle. Wasn't it us that started the Industrial Revolution and mass production ? I could be wrong and a Old Fart but Proud of it. LOL

mechanics with 2 sets of tools
Welcome to Canada LOL! I have two socket sets, two sets of wrenches, two sets of allen keys, two sets........ well ya get the idea LOL!
Wasn't it us that started the Industrial Revolution and mass production ?
No. That would have been the British, in the early part of the 1700's.
Industrialization of the US happened starting not long afterwards though.

Welcome to Canada LOL! I have two socket sets, two sets of wrenches, two sets of allen keys, two sets........ well ya get the idea LOL!

No. That would have been the British, in the early part of the 1700's.
Industrialization of the US happened starting not long afterwards though.

Be thankful you are not in the UK and still dealing with old Whitworth threads and tools as well. o_O

Yikes !!

J7wr0GV.jpg

Mosley A311 needs warmed up! Central KS Shack pic101 6-7" Cookie Monster 454

Max Optimizer East Ne Shack 4-5" Ne 128
w/ Road shot

Attachments

• 1000000101.jpg
    1000000101.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 30
  • pro-ibyiqf19.jpeg
    pro-ibyiqf19.jpeg
    676.5 KB · Views: 28
  • pro-qSNXKgVA.jpeg
    pro-qSNXKgVA.jpeg
    545.6 KB · Views: 31
  • 1000000102.jpg
    1000000102.jpg
    656 KB · Views: 30
Reactions: whiteastro
We are getting more dysfunctional weather today. Starting as snow, turning to snow mixed with rain, then just rain with high wind gusts up to 40 mph. Mixed up & crazy.

• Wow
Reactions: ForestRunner98

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.