• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

With sadness I announce..................

When I saw the announcement from CK, I had to step back and reflect on what he meant to me...

Yes, he had opinions - doesn't everyone?

He also had a sense of humor.

Which helps in dealing with Anyone...

He taught me a lot.

Although I never met him personally, I met him thru this common ground of the Forum and helped me put my feet on the right path.

"No one ever regretted missing work for spending more time with Family."

He worked hard to provide for his, and spent time with the rest of us while he could.

The world has lost a good man - but in the life he lived while on this Earth, he touched many lives.

He will be missed

Not the way I wanted to start my day by reading this .:cry: Dennis was a Great Guy that I never had the Honor to meet personally . Smart & he had that Funny Side . It's sad I won't be able to get He & Chop into one of their Star Wars Battles any longer . Tall , I won't forget you & your help . RIP my WWDX friend . My Deepest Sympathy to your family & many Prayers your way . Till we get to have another QSO , God Bless You ! Rest easy my friend . Leo

Oh man! So so sorry to hear this. I've only known Dennis on the radio, and a few times on the phone. He was helping me with swr problems. I sure liked to talk with the Tallman.
RIP BROTHER, you will definitely be missed by this old boy. Dammit Man, I can't believe this. I'm super bummed.
Silverado 996 if your reading this, I will sure miss your Dad, and all the fun we had on the air. I also know how proud of you he was. Please convey my deepest sympathy to your family for me. My thoughts and prayers to y'all.
God's speed Dennis!
Tom

I just started here, but I had some chats with tallman, and it breaks my heart. This is the worst thing about this hobby. R.I.P tallman. Prayers for the family:cry::cry::cry::cry:

Reactions: Rwb
Didn't know Dennis but I'm sure he will be missed. It sounds like he was a great guy.
I've a few of my best radio buds and from my heart.
Guys/gals I'm sorry for you loss!

Reactions: Rwb
Just logged in and found a notice on my profile page from Tallman aka Dennis Kinsfather's wife telling me that Dennis passed away yesterday in Louisville Kentucky. Here is her message:

sylvia kinsfather I just wanted to let you know Tallman, aka Dennis Kinsfather passed away yesterday in Louisville, KY.
He enjoyed this website so much. Please keep him in your prayers, His wife, Sylvia kymeerkat@att.net

RIP Dennis. :(
i cant click like on this post,sad he passed. We will miss him.
My condolences to his family.
Thank you for telling us captain killowatt

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated