• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Would like to see some pictures of your pet's.

These are a few of dogs and cats that adopted us.

This ferrel
View attachment 48225

Dropped these all over the yard. We had to pick them up, and finally find em homes, except moma cat stayed around even when we moved.

View attachment 48226

And this one showed up at our newest home and adopted us. She was about a year old when she took us in. One of those mean Pits or Staffordshires you hear about. The matching cat adopted us as well, with a litter of 6 we had to find homes for. As yu can see, she stayed around.

We lost the pit after a approx 2 year battle with cancer. We had her about 11 years. Heart breaker. Of the 6 dogs, and 6 cats we had at this time, they have all gone to pet heaven to await us.

View attachment 48227

View attachment 48230

View attachment 48231
You can always tell the mean Pitties they have a pet cat usually, lol! I lost mine to skin cancer a little over a year ago.

This is Penny, she belongs to Tommy my neighbor behind me. She comes over about 8 am everyday and usually stays until it gets dark. We make sure she has food and water when she's here, if I'd let her sleep in the house at night I don't think she'd go home.
20211107_140041.jpg

You can always tell the mean Pitties they have a pet cat usually, lol! I lost mine to skin cancer a little over a year ago.

This is Penny, she belongs to Tommy my neighbor behind me. She comes over about 8 am everyday and usually stays until it gets dark. We make sure she has food and water when she's here, if I'd let her sleep in the house at night I don't think she'd go home.
View attachment 48232

Our girl was pretty much the same way...except she would go out in the morning and visit most of the neighbors, getting hand outs I'm sure, and usually would take me starting the truck, 01 Dodge Diesel (yes, the loud one), to get her home.

She is still missed as I'm sure yours are:cry:

Reactions: G-Golly Wally
Screenshot_20220822-032709_Messages.jpg

These are my two boy's Bubba and Bodhi, they turned 1 yr old Nov 2. I ended up with Bodhi because I didn't like the guy that intended to purchase him (wierdo!) My daughter went on a date with the guy against my wishes and when she returned, agreed I was right! These two boys have been together so long they've become inseparable so I ended up with the both of them :love: . Bodhi is the black one, he's been named three different times. The first name was Blacky wife thought it was to boring. The second name was Cotton she didn't think it was masculine enough, so the movie Point Break came to mind and I remembered Patrick Swayze's character Bodhi, so her being a big Patrick Swayze fan loved it. This is a picture from back in September, their a little bigger and thicker now. LOVE EM!!!

Reactions: dave457
I TNVR ( trap neuter vaccinate and release) the feral cats in my neighborhood whenever possible and every once in a while a kitten will show up. My roomie found this little guy by our trash cans about 9 months ago and hes made himself right at home. No name, i just call him Turd.
20220726_101542.jpg

:oops:
20221129_103140.jpg

This is an updated picture from this morning, Bubba ( black&white) and Bodhi, they just turned 1yr old. Had to take Bubba to the vet yesterday because his eyes stay irritated, found out his lower eyelids roll back into his eyeballs, causing him some problems. the vet wants to wait until he's a little older to fix them so maybe it's just a one time procedure, so in about six months Bubba's gonna get a face-lift. He weighed 78 lbs just 10 pounds less than his Daddy who is 3yrs old and 88lbs:oops:

I love animals, was just wondering what kind of pet's y'all have. I haven't bought an animal in 25 years, they either just show up or my kids would bring them home especially my daughter because she knows I'm a sucker. I even had a stray horse show up about 6 years ago. Lol

View attachment 35384 Marley, had to have her put to sleep in February, (skin cancer) then lost my house cat of 18 years a week and a half later.
View attachment 35389 Cassie
View attachment 35390 Pearl, my outside cat that likes to sneak in and be an inside cat.
View attachment 35391 Racee, aka Jughead.
She got a little cold at the lake.
View attachment 35392 Piggy Sue, she's the boss hog.View attachment 35393 Big Ed, he's a big wuss, does whatever Piggy Sue wants him to. Kinda like me and my wife. :)

That's it for now, not ready for another dog just yet but when I am ready, I'll probably get another Rottweiler had one years ago, best watchdog I ever had.
Is this an indication this forum is going to the dogs? Lol...lol...lol!

Reactions: G-Golly Wally

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated