• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Any body need help after the storms?

Well so far we are ok but it is getting worse by the hour. They are using front loaders and putting 5' high piles of dirt barricades across highway 30 to keep water on one side and people from coming to the other. We were forced to evac last night and there dosent appear to be any hope to get back in for several days. So it dosent suit us one bit but it is what it is. This is my 2nd go around for mass floating lived through the floods in Pennsylvania back in the seventies which was worse than this but we know how it works.

Reactions: 357magnum
Well so far we are ok but it is getting worse by the hour. They are using front loaders and putting 5' high piles of dirt barricades across highway 30 to keep water on one side and people from coming to the other. We were forced to evac last night and there dosent appear to be any hope to get back in for several days. So it dosent suit us one bit but it is what it is. This is my 2nd go around for mass floating lived through the floods in Pennsylvania back in the seventies which was worse than this but we know how it works.
Are you still hanging in there? Still have a radio powered up?

Reactions: 357magnum
We we're told to evacuate early Saturday morning. We went to my parents house till Sunday when it was lifted. They were sand bagging 4 blocks from my house. Water never did get close to the house.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?