• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Anyone fish too?

Bobby , same her w/ Bass ( fresh H2O ) , I just don't like the taste , I still have over 20 Fresh H20 setups , but don't do much of that any longer . When I do , a few Trout & small Bull Head ( catfish ) . We bought a new Sea Fox about 6 years ago 24.8 ' almost 65K w/ all my electronics & I have some sweet stuff , added side Sonar this year , mapping on my Garmin should be awesome w/ that new 3D/Hd card .:) We have a lot of $ invested , never landed a Giant Tuna , just small " Butter Balls " so far , last summer , did get a Mako & that was good eating ! It weighed just about 150#'s , believe it or not I swear my SS Prop drew it in , I was chumming looked down & I thought it was trying to rip my prop off ! :ROFLMAO: That day I was @ 60 miles off shore . I just prefer my Salt H2O fish . 73 , Leo

Reactions: G GOLLY WAlly
Tall , just saw those Saugers on a fishing show this weekend , they look mean & nasty ! :LOL: I wish someone would have taught me how to clean a Snapping Turtle , all the Old Timers I knew that did it are long passed . I have a spot were they are plentiful & has been since I was a kid . I haven't had a good Snapper Soup in many years ! :whistle::LOL: 73 , Leo

Reactions: Tallman
Tall , just saw those Saugers on a fishing show this weekend , they look mean & nasty ! :LOL: I wish someone would have taught me how to clean a Snapping Turtle , all the Old Timers I knew that did it are long passed . I have a spot were they are plentiful & has been since I was a kid . I haven't had a good Snapper Soup in many years ! :whistle::LOL: 73 , Leo
Hot Boiling Water Turn it over and Dip one foot at a time in boiling hot water Use Pyres pull the Toe Nails off. Do same on all Feet Turn on back belly up. Pour super hot water on the edge of the Belly where it meats the shell Pull apart > Wash good < The rest is easy. Wink Need a Good cook ?

20200420_233942.jpg

Made up a few jugs tonight ( party floats as per Slowmover) boats hooked up to the truck in the driveway, The wife and I gonna head to the lake and make a day of it tomorrow, she got us some new catfish rods last week so we're gonna break those in while we're at it. Hopefully I'll have some fish pictures to show y'all tomorrow.

Finally found a spot with good service at the lake. Caught a bunch of 3 and 4 pound catfish all blues except for one single channel cat. Haven't kept many because I've got a bunch in the freezer now.Screenshot_20200618-185225_Messages.jpg Screenshot_20200618-185258_Messages.jpg Screenshot_20200618-185303_Messages.jpg Screenshot_20200618-185314_Messages.jpg That little one wasn't bait, I actually caught it, I don't know how, my bait was bigger than him

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.