• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

CB Tricks site UPDATES/THREAD MERGERS

Spectrum Cable....Download Speed...Upload speed
Standard Internet.....60-200 Mbps.........10 Mbps
Ultra Internet..........300-400 Mbps.........20 Mbps
Gig Internet...............940 Mbps.............35 Mbps

The cheap "Standard" service I have usually hangs around 150Mbps. Less during peak hours. I really would like to go with the highest rate, but the wife won't justify the cost since her Facebook videos and video chats with our daughter play just fine.

Wow, I must be getting screwed! Our Spectrum mid-level is giving us 60Mbps.. Looks like I'm downloading that Google Doc file at 4.6Mb/s...

Ok so the cbtricks.com site has been down. If you go to Cb-tricks.com it pops up like the old site BUT they want you to purchase a membership. A friend said it was 50 bucks. Is this for real or a scam?

Ok so the cbtricks.com site has been down. If you go to Cb-tricks.com it pops up like the old site BUT they want you to purchase a membership. A friend said it was 50 bucks. Is this for real or a scam?

Feel like throwing away 50 bucks?

Try it, let us know.

Reactions: sp5it
Ah, "SeeBee dash SeeBeetricks" is new. No "dash" in the original "cbtricks.com" URL that belongs to Bennie.

The one that has the 'dash' in it is brand new. Whois lookup says its creation date is Feb 23 this year.

Makes me think someone scraped the original site, registered the 'dash' domain and put it behind the paywall.

Does make me want to take a scrape of the old site, and come up with the bucks to host it free. Can't get hold of Bennie to transfer the domain name.

It appears that 'cbtricks.net' is still available.

Hmmm.

The ultimate slap would be to pay the fifty bucks and find out that all they copied was the home page, and no files are there to be accessed.

Last edited:
I have to wonder if maybe Bennie has passed away or very ill and that's why no answer or info from him. maybe he's in a care home or someth
ing ?

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.