• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Damn boys, we’re famous!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You ready kids?
Aye-aye Captain.
I can’t heeeearrr you!
AYE-AYE CAPTAIN!!

Ooooohhhhhh
Who lives in a RV fifty seven hundred feet above the sea?
Spongebob Sherman!
Self-absorbed, yellow and shallow is he
Spongebob Sherman!

If radio nonsense be something you wish
Spongebob Sherman!
Then jump on YouTube and shill for your wish
Spongebob Sherman!
Ready?

Spongebob Sherman, Spongebob Sherman
Spongebob....Sherman.....

AA796BF8-DA22-49D5-B044-2E1244EDE35C.gif

I really don't know what is wrong with these two.
Like, seriously, don't know what to say.

I can stay in romper room. I am not being separated from my money.

Reactions: Rwb
Oh I don’t give a flip what he or they claim, I just want to see the proof since the claims are made.

I don’t like the credibility of the guys on this forum being trash talked, there’s a lot of proof here not just open statements and claims. Unlike pointless videos.

Reactions: 357magnum and Rwb
He needs to put his $$$ where his pie hole is

Reactions: 357magnum
Where were you guys today? I was listening for you.
Guess who I heard. It wasn't any of the trolls.
The airwaves don't lie, but trolls do.....

Well do tell, don't be scared... who are you calling a troll? And what exactly is your video suppose to prove, what you trying to say?

I see he's still at it, claiming 13N10's will just combust into flames and burn your radio to a crisp - I call BS on that. I've never seen that happen, maybe his tuning and not the radio, lawsuits could come from that so why would manufacturers take that risk?

I don't know where he actually is or you for that matter, so what's that video supposed to prove? I know what a gate is, do you?

I'm in southeastern NC and I've heard him before on AM during the skip. I started a thread about that here, remember? I was asking where he was, and was he really where he said he was at. Am I supposed to believe he has a mobile antenna and a stock radio without an amp and he's making that trip just because he's on sideband? If he can do it, then so can everyone else including the people you were listening to and what great feat is that? I've done the same with an A99 at 45ft off the ground and running a Connex 3300HP... so can I now change my shop's name to Fine Tune Jr?

That video doesn't prove anything at all to me... tell ya boy to sell me a 955 or I'll take one of those Anytone's, hell I'll take both. But remind him I can buy them at wholesale just like he probably is so I'm not gonna tolerate some huge mark-up covered by a smoke-n-mirrors sales pitch. I seriously wanna see it to believe it, we both know what it's gonna take too and it's not some video gate posted to YouTube.

I could email a file of myself talking on the radio to my buddy in Seattle and have him play it back over the radio but that doesn't mean my junk talked that far.

If radios were combusting due to defective 13N10s or IRF520s and nothing was done about it there could be serious consequences.
These transistors are used in legitimately imported radios and other electronics.

Not to mention the reputational harm to the device manufacturers.
They would step in.

A video of someone talking skip is not all that impressive.
If conditions are right anyone can do it.
Even someone with a hackjob radio using a light bulb.

Someone people live on fantasy island. Say hi to Tatoo for me.

hqdefault.jpg

I used my GALAXY 99V,Bearcat 980, Sears roadtalker 40,And my Early PRESIDENT GRANT on 38 lsb n talk dx without a helper on my A 99 ,wilson lil wil in my pickup and my wilson 4 ft top load in big truck n made some DAMM fine contacs in most of usa canada n mexico .couple to aus.conditions must be right no matter how much power you push

I love their calling out of "meterbaiters" while they drool over an s-meter "calibration" which is based on a subjective relative system.
Sounds like "meterbaiting" to me.

I want to see them show one of those s-meters read in a linear fashion from S1 thru S9.
ZOMG! my S9 isn't calibrated!!!!!

Too bad they can't read S1 thru S8 properly.
But my S9!!!

OH MY GOD I HAVE S9!

W3Jxad3.gif

None taken. Conditions make a world of difference and it didn’t take a magic tune to make it happen either, did it?

The biggest thing here is the receive claims. So you obviously had your receiver “fine tuned” then in order to hear that far off, right? Haha, I didn’t think so. We’re told that nobody else can tune a receiver as good as Mr Sherman, well I want to see it. With my own eyes. In my shop. On my antenna.

Nobody can make a radio sounds as clear and clean as him, rubbish. Ain’t buying it on word of mouth alone, show me.

And im from missouri.THE SHOW ME STATE.tapping fingers on table waiting.
Another forum im on,its for .204 ruger.a fine hi speed rifle caliber i own a cz 527 in 204 r n know at 400 yards your about to the end of its range.
1 member claims he can shoot tight groups at 1000 yards.not 1 member buys his story.
Did reseaarch ,he lives 50 miles from me. I challenged him to come down n we can see who can hit how far.been 3 months n no take yet.members are offering him gas money too.
At 1000 yard you would have to elevate WAAAAAAY up there to even get close to target. And not sure that little bullet would make it that far.not sayin it wouldnt but not practical

Reactions: NZ8N and 357magnum
Rwb , maybe he's like me and his hands don't work " Quite Right " early in the morning slipped and hit and extra "0" ! :whistle::rolleyes:o_O:ROFLMAO: Or.... he's been watching the Military Channel .

Status
Not open for further replies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.