• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Favourite radio shop to deal with

skip searcher

Nov 17, 2006
IRELAND
what’s everyone’s favourite radio shop with views on price , customer service , quick turn Around on repairs , Good Attitude from Employees on the phone or via Email , and shipping times was shipping free over a certain Amount if your dropping 4 Bills on a radio I think shipping should be free .

Reactions: Shadetree Mechanic

The best CB shop is often your own workbench. Too many radios are shipped off with problems that could have been easily fixed at home, but were too timid to try. Learn to do the basics first such as wiring your own mic plugs. Think about making a commitment to further your knowledge along with some occasional test equipment purchases. No one is very successful early on in their endeavors. It takes time and a little effort. Keep stabbing at it with a positive approach and ask plenty of questions. Eventually the mere thought of sending your radio off to join the flying circus will make you cringe.

skip searcher, there is no all-in-one cb shop. those that mainly restore old radios aren't going to want to work on modding your galaxy radio to make your xforce amp swing more.

those that mostly do mods and peak and tunes to radios can't make any money doing actual repairs so they will turn down any repair that takes more than an hour and try to sell you a new radio.

the question becomes, what do you want done, and to what radio?
that will help determine which shop is right for you.
LC

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated