• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

How many hams on the Worldwide Radio Forum?

Technician, will test out for General second weekend in Febuary. Hope to have Brewcaptian on board by then. He He

QRN said:
Actually Bushwacker since you have full HF priviledges you would be equivalent to a US extra as far as band priviledges go.Just curious why the upgrade to advanced? The only thing you gain is repeater ownership ability and the ability to run up to 2250 watts pep.Maybe I just answered my own question with that. :?

Its not for the extra power--I'm into homebrewing -- thats the main reason for it-- not that I need it but it just one of those things I want-- all the good seriously good Ham Elmers that are into homebrewing have their advanced--- or so its called up here-- its just one of those things i want to get just to have it--- no real reason but for myself-- Kinda just want to see if I can get it easy-- just test myself I guess
i'm into building amps and other circuits so having it helps

general class here. But in Iraq right now equipment and licenses on the way will be on air soon from down town Bahgdad.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.