• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

I dont understand

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 50 of these in a tank, they look really cool when the school together. They look like little cars coming at you when they swim towards you. If you feed them live/frozen food such as brine shrimp or bloodworms, they’ll change color slightly and go into a frenzy.

Oddly they’re related to Piranhas but I had one of those and they’re boring as crap. They don’t attack you like Richard Pryor made me believe in The Toy.

36F18834-206E-4155-8445-42AEB22BA81B.jpeg

I have 50 of these in a tank, they look really cool when the school together. They look like little cars coming at you when they swim towards you. If you feed them live/frozen food such as brine shrimp or bloodworms, they’ll change color slightly and go into a frenzy.

Oddly they’re related to Piranhas but I had one of those and they’re boring as crap. They don’t attack you like Richard Pryor made me believe in The Toy.

View attachment 27780

That a neon or a cardinal?

View attachment 27780

Are they good Deep Fried? :whistle:

Reactions: Tallman
Just swallow them whole like gold fish.......

Uh, no. Retail, they cost too much. And I don’t think the hatchery I buy from would like me eating them. Plus they’re kinda cute in the face and I’d feel bad about it.

They’re hard to breed, I quit trying. Seeing eggs hatch and some disease or fungus destroy them just got the best of me.

I was also breeding Endlers, I was a registered breeder of N class Endlers until I had a stupid guppy trying to commit suicide two tanks up. Ended up in my Endler tank and tainted the whole batch of 225. Damn you guppy!! They were no longer pure strain...

A37ABEE1-7B2D-4D10-A524-441FA1497A82.jpeg

Very cool fish. Stupid guppy.

Hmm. What happened to the other post? Algae eaters are worthless. Don’t buy those things, they’re destructive.

I do have a red tail shark, how’d you know that? You watching me secretly via my webcam? They’re useless too once they start getting big.

I have an albino cat that I call Airplane. I believe he was starved for oxygen at some point in his life. He just goes back and forth across the front of the tank like a little airplane trying to take off. He doesn’t do much else.

I was a breeder at one point and grew tons of live aquarium plants and sold them online. Too much work though. I’ve went from around 35 tanks down to about 10 now. I don’t know jack about hunting or fishing but I can talk about aquariums.

They are the perfect snack for watching TV. I'm having a bunch delivered for the Super Bowl party I'm throwing. After they are cooked I'm going to pour some "Hot Wing Sauce" on them. Ranch Style dipping sauce or Honey Mustard your choice.

Franks Red Hot? You put that shit on everything? Hahaha.

Well all I can say is that’s a terribly expensive snack. Those things are ridiculously priced at any pet store, I buy them wholesale and they’re still not “cheap”. So you go ahead and eat those things but be careful, there’s two types, wild caught and tank raised. Tank raised has just started becoming popular and wild caught was what most all were up until the last few years.

Parasites. That’s why we quarantine new fish in a holding tank before we put them into our main tanks. I’d hate for something to grow inside you like in Alien.

Hmm. What happened to the other post?

Was going to edit and accidentally deleted it. o_O LOL

I've had guppies (plain and fan-tail), black mollies, swordfish, algae eaters, bottom catfish, albino bottom catfish, tiger barbs (only once), red-tail sharks, angel fish (only once), betas, and others I can't remember. Haven't had an aquarium in a number of years but would like to have one again someday. I also don't have an export radio. But might someday. When on my Kenwood, I sometimes listen to a group of local CB'ers rag chew. One has a Stryker and sounds fantastic.

No not Franks, The real deal. I use this in my BBQ sauce, and on my ice cream.
th

Reactions: 357magnum
Status
Not open for further replies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.