• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

UR6QW EQ'S

I bought the other one. Sold by the same guy on e bay. From Ukraine. It was less money. I hated it No way to monitor your sound. I was told my radio sounded better with out it. I ended up sending it back.

15877644111612256407000894478832.jpg
The switch isn't for echo the fast/slow switch is for attack time on the Noise Gate. Echo is controlled with delay and amount knobs.

Front jack isn't for headphones - it's a mic input jack. I have radios with VOX so I can plug in my headset mic cable into there and earphones RX into the radio and then I can talk using a boom mike headset and run my audio through the ur6qw.

Very cool for hands free operation! :)
I really need to READ MORE... (y)

Lol, reading helped some if you can get past the broken english hahaha.
Im getting great audio reports and no more ac and fans blowing in the background.

Just made couple to see how it worked in a mobile radio, 10 band eq, SP1A, peak limiter and echo. All bypassed by jumpers but UR6QW EQ is straight off the datasheets, his echo is also straight off some datasheets. Waiting on some parts to assemble.

Attachments

• 2F0E7B4A-EFC3-4864-B9AD-144E61B0E1B1.jpeg
    2F0E7B4A-EFC3-4864-B9AD-144E61B0E1B1.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 228
Reactions: Slowmover
I have the 10 band model with digital display. Really great sound for the money. Ran various mics through it into modified cobra 29 and stryker 955 (caps fattened up for wider transmit audio) with great results.

Reactions: Shadetree Mechanic
I’m going to be testing the digital model shortly. Going to try dynamic and condenser mics via the XLR as well. Should be interesting.
Can you record the audio similar to your W2IHY 8 Band review, where the receive radio was near the bench.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.