• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

What do the members think about.......

Should we just disallow future threads about Snake Radios and Fine Tune CB Shop?

• Yes both of them always end in a pissing contest.

Votes: 41 70.7%
  • Just ban threads about Snake Radios. Fine Tune is OK.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Just ban threads about Fine Tune. Snake Radios is OK.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Just ban Rabbiporkchops the next time he makes wild claims and posts videos about Fine Tune.

Votes: 33 56.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My choice would be none of the above. In double checking, I said would, not wouldn’t, least I be chastised for eternity for something I didn’t mean. Yes, I said didn’t, not did…….:whistle:

Reactions: Dmans
Actually, I think by the way the discussion has gone that most people that voted do think he needs to be banned. But I think we can agree to disagree, something you cannot do with the aforementioned or their following. :)

My issue with someone like RabbiPorkChop is that you cannot have meaningful dialog with him and it does turn into a pissing contest, even if he is pissing into the wind every. single. time.

That is not conducive to having open and honest discussion. You would have better luck with a bottle of whiskey and a rock to talk to.
Hey that is my favorite, whiskey on the rock.

I didn't see a logical option to delete unsubstantiated claims that anyone with an Electronics degree from Devry University or anyone who repaired radio equipment in Vietnam is capable of the same type of work.
Like I've always said, there's lots of good repairmen out there but they like to blame the manufacturer of the radio for their inability to eliminate IMD simply by turning a few screws.

Does any of that have anything to do with the thread or is it more subtle sales pitching?

It's shockingly simple actually .
Threads about what is right , good .
Threads about who is right , bad.

Sharing or expressing opinion Is what we do .
Sharing ideas is how we move forward.
Sharing experience is how we keep this circus alive and limit the frustration for the new guy.

The rest is unnecessary bullshit.

Well , some of you are downright hilarious . There's room for that too :)

.... Ok, I can take a hint ....

I think everyone here understands that technical explanations can get long, the length of the post should reflect the amount of information contained in it. I don't think you have anything to worry about.

It's the guys like me who just post useless gags and one liners that need to keep it short.;)

Reactions: Tallman and binrat
It's the guys like me who just post useless gags and one liners that need to keep it short.;)[/QUOTE]

Yeah, if you, Beetle and Sp5it could trim your posts a little that'd be great. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

https://www.worldwidedx.com/threads/hot-enough-to-burn-the-paint-off.231120/page-2#post-629972

or

https://www.worldwidedx.com/threads...equenting-frequency-mixes-and-a-panda.212836/

So I offer both extremes, The short and the long of it .

note:

https://www.worldwidedx.com/threads...equenting-frequency-mixes-and-a-panda.212836/

That was a bit quick on the draw there CK :ROFLMAO:
Then again it was only my third post . None of you knew me and had no clue what the hell I was doing here. Wait ...
...I still have no clue what I'm doing here:confused:

Since the poll itself is a sales pitch to distract your attention from reality and try to sell you on an idea, I was simply pointing it out.

Actually the poll was an attempt to to highlite the issue and see how people really felt not to distract anybody from reality. I have seen enough reported posts to know that people are getting tired of them. THAT is the reality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.