• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Why is it a 10K world?(mobile)

Bottom shaft length with 10K

I started out with a 9 in. shaft ( dual coil ) for the Peterbilt installation, ended up using 17". With singal coil ( top load ) started with 12 in. and use 20 in. ( special order ) for the 4 runner. In both cases I benefited with better swrs and reflect by going to the longer bottom shaft ( shank ). My field strength meter is broken, to lazy to replace, so no data on these changes to field strength. Plus I really don't wont to retune antennas again with different shafts to see. Wider bandwith will lose on performance, it;s all about compromise when riding around especially with concern to the big rig. I haven't dealt with Dan ( Coily ). Kale of 10K is a super nice guy and makes a great product. If Dan is as nice as Kale then the CB world is to benefit. Life can be so much more enjoyable when dealing with nice people. Who wants to be around a mean spirited personality. Funny thing though I tried experminting with different shaft lengths with the Wilson Trucker 2000 and suprisingley couldn't get the same results if I remember correctly swr got worse with no broadbanding. It was along time ago so a little fuzzy but I do remember that I was dissappointed with the outcome.

I love my 10K. Works way better than my Wilson 1000, tunes alot better than a 102" whip. Weighs nothing. Never had anoter brand of open coil antenna, might never.

Re: thats funny

mrcoily said:
lets not for get the time and date
Posted: Sun May 08, 2005 4:18 pm cowboy4570's post
Posted: Sun May 08, 2005 6:37 pm 10k223's post
HMMMM BUSTED I THINK NOT seems to be over 2 hours after i fixed his computer :LOL:

Ok so your posting on kales broken computer? is what your saying that broke down and then was fixed 2 hours later but kale could not post you had to use his 10k223 account?
All the post are thru 10k223 account why is that?why does cowboy use kales account? and prove your not who i think you are?Oh by the way this is not Coily!His computer is broken and i only am using his account,it will be fixed in a few hours!
Then i will be coily again,i am really Cowpucky2879 posting.73sss i belive every thing you say.... ;)
May the Truth be with you![/quote]

MR. COWPUCKY
if you find time to learn how to read you would see i said i fixed kales computer if the computer was still broke i would not have been posting DUH
and as for me using kales name to post i was not a member at that time and i had one of the admin of this forum on the phone at the time while we checked it out to make sure everything was working right the funny part about all this MR. COWPUCKY THE MORE YOU SAY THE MORE YOU LOOK LIKE A DAMN FOOL
HAVE A NICE NIGHT
OH AND BY THE WAY THIS IS COWBOY4570 ON HIS LAPTOP
COWBOY4570 :LOL:
AND DONT FORGET TO DROP IN AT RADIOTECH COWPUCKY MACK ENJOYS YOUR TALKS

cowboy4570 said:
mrcoily said:
lets not for get the time and date
Posted: Sun May 08, 2005 4:18 pm cowboy4570's post
Posted: Sun May 08, 2005 6:37 pm 10k223's post
HMMMM BUSTED I THINK NOT seems to be over 2 hours after i fixed his computer :LOL:

Ok so your posting on kales broken computer? is what your saying that broke down and then was fixed 2 hours later but kale could not post you had to use his 10k223 account?
All the post are thru 10k223 account why is that?why does cowboy use kales account? and prove your not who i think you are?Oh by the way this is not Coily!His computer is broken and i only am using his account,it will be fixed in a few hours!
Then i will be coily again,i am really Cowpucky2879 posting.73sss i belive every thing you say.... ;)
May the Truth be with you!

MR. COWPUCKY
if you find time to learn how to read you would see i said i fixed kales computer if the computer was still broke i would not have been posting DUH
and as for me using kales name to post i was not a member at that time and i had one of the admin of this forum on the phone at the time while we checked it out to make sure everything was working right the funny part about all this MR. COWPUCKY THE MORE YOU SAY THE MORE YOU LOOK LIKE A DAMN FOOL
HAVE A NICE NIGHT
OH AND BY THE WAY THIS IS COWBOY4570 ON HIS LAPTOP
COWBOY4570 :LOL:
AND DONT FORGET TO DROP IN AT RADIOTECH COWPUCKY MACK ENJOYS YOUR TALKS[/quote]

Well,Well,Well YEEHHAAWWW :twisted: look what crawled in? This is "Mr Cowpucky 2879" It took you this long to Come up with that "PILE" Just to tell me all that?I get e-mail verifications from radio!@#$,What you ignorant? I will tell you what you can do! You can go back over there and you Tell Mack and all his Punks also !He is a big old HIDE BEHIND THE PASSWORD!IP BANNING Sissy boy! And if he had not banned me from his Wannabee forum then i would reply!Atleast then Mack could get some Hits!YOU GO TELL THEM THAT!And when your done talking smack about me 8) send them to my web page WWW.MRCOILY.COM for all the facts, because what you see is what you get Dang nice Products!!Do me a favor,Bring it on down to channel "6" and i will talk with you and all your boy freinds,And if your really nice i will give you some milk and cookies! Then Me and my "Great Big" DC Hammer will walk right over the top of you and change your pampers!Good day!I have little time to play!!You tell Mack that he is a punk! "Like in the big house punk"!!! And your his Boy!!! Got it!!,,,,Gosh i thought that went very well :roll: 73sss and May the truth be with you!It's a very simple deal if you want me to ACT like a dumbass then treat me as one!If you need some help with whatever feel free to ask? Thats what i am here for....Don't play games with me i have a bullpucky defense system built in,i go right into play mode and well then this happens,Like i have said over and over, i am not here to make money,so i can say what i please to a point.I make the best antennas Period and i Don't have to wear a suit and have table manors to sell them,when you all can figure that out then you will get it!!
I am the cool guy,who are you?

Check this out here are my hit stats for this month.

Page Views mrcoily.com,friday-20-2005

Your site had 449 page views yesterday.

Total page views this month: 7293

Not so bad about 10,000 hits a month-Tell mack to choke on it,If he was civilized and not a racist pig he would not have to hide over there with a Bunch of retards!

thats funny

correct me if i am wrong but isnt cowpucky a pile??
------------------------------------------------------------
Well,Well,Well YEEHHAAWWW look what crawled in? This is "Mr Cowpucky 2879" It took you this long to Come up with that "PILE"
your ip was never ban or your password maybe you should check again

and as for everyone over on the other forum being punks alot of members here are members there you saying there punks?

have a great day :LOL:
cowboy4570

cowboy4570 said:
Well,Well,Well YEEHHAAWWW look what crawled in? This is "Mr Cowpucky 2879" It took you this long to Come up with that "PILE"

and as for everyone over on the other forum being punks alot of members here are members there you saying there punks?

cowboy4570

No your saying that!I am saying if your over there aggravatating me then they who are doing the aggravating are the punks,Most of the members over here have a brain,and are civilized people thats why all them people were kicked out there pot stiring was out of hand. just like the other forums, As far as being banned goes after the last time Mack started in with his crap over there after i was being a nice guy and just trying to help he started in and here we are,i have not been able to log in and so have many other i have been talking with over the land line,i will try and log in and if i post then you will know ,the password retrival does not work also.Anyway no problem 73sss have a good day...

Well i've owned a Mr.Coily,10k,wilson 5000,Monkey Made, and to be honest I like the 10k the best, for too many reasons to list.

2.Wilson 5000
4.MM/Coily

cowboy4570 said:

cowboy4570

Still don't work here is my email mrcoily@aol.com Have mack e-mail me when he Un,banns me 73sss ...DAN

Type your username and password to login to the Forums

Your login credentials were invalid.
If you are experiencing difficulties logging in, contact the forum administrator, or try logging in again.

YEAH RIGHT,THEY WON'T ANSWER AN E-MAIL.

You are in 'login' mode

Lets just stop as this forum does not need this kind abuse and i don't care what goes on over there anyway,if mack lets me in then i will post,its as simple as that,he has banned most everybody anyway,73sss have a good day.

Well i still can't log in?And to tell you the truth i don't even want to or have time to bother with a bunch of internet terrorist over there!
Anyway my e-mail no longer exist in there system and my password and account don't work! So i can't retrive my password or log in..73ssss I won't be bothering anymore i am off to work..Peace have a great day and let the truth be with you.... Don't ask me to reply over there i won't ever agian i did that before and got slammed.
Here is an email i recieved this morning from What i think is not mack? I won't list the e-mail as it's not the right thing to do...anyway this is how it looks exactly copy and pasted if you look at the wording, i know if it were mack he would have put a little more effort into it than this,looks like a teenager wrote it...peace Coily,,,OUT!
hey man come on back and answer all your fan mail.
Thats all i got?? no answer on logging in or anything it's just old and moldy...I am not even going to bother, with him or them,all they would get from me is a boost in Hits and i would just get Slammed so i will call it all good!And just say Good day.
Let the truth be with you! 73sss CDX418...Dan or Coily

I have been banned from the 1 stop electronics forum and I never said anything bad about them or promoted my business on Frank and Carl's forum. They also do not answer e mails. Oh well who needs them?

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    BLACKOUT HF
  • @ BJ radionut:
    I am beginning the packing process...XENIA bound Going "Lite": this year....2 items for sale...Rig #1 = FT-920/Gud to Ex condition/Hand Mike/pwr cord/manual (NO BOX) ... #2 = My 1 owner FT-950....EX condition...Original Shipping Double Box/Factory Manual/Never used hand mike...Booths 9107-9111...Ya'al come by say hello...
  • @ BJ radionut:
    Incoming Region Produces X3 Solar Flare
    May 15, 2024 @ 14:55 UTC
    Another major solar flare, but this time from an active region just beginning to turn into view off the east limb. It is possible that the group responsible is old AR 3654 from the previous rotation. The latest flare, an X2.99 event just peaked at 14:38 UTC (May 15). Stay tuned