• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Why you need a low pass filter when using a splatter box amplifier

Status
Not open for further replies.

Here I demonstrate a fake 50 Watts Peak, from a FQP13n10 MosFet modified TRC-427 @ 14.8 Volts, this was still using the weak TA7222, with this audio amplifier, I don't expect to see an honest 40-50 Watt, 100% modulation, distortion free sine wave, the audio amp is just too underpowered to fully modulate the amount of carrier being produced.
Nevermind the dismal, 29 LTD modulation transformer.

Test Setup:
Tektronix 2336YA 'Scope, Direct sampling RF output through 10X probe.
Bird 43 meter, 50 Watts 2-30 MHz Element.
Bird 43 meter, 10 Watts 25-60 MHz Element, w/ aftermarket Peak Kit.
50 Ohm Cantenna RF Dummy Load
Two 50 Ohm 3 foot coax jumpers
RTL-SDR USB Dongle on Windows 7
for "Band-Scope" + Audio Demodulation.
Craftsman Digital Multi-Meter reading DC input Voltage.

This is a very sophisticated stuffs here, scot, XD
How'do you like 'em apples?

I see you haven't figured out resonant circuits yet. Let me help you.
http://www.rfcafe.com/references/electrical/NEETS-Modules/NEETS-Module-09-1-1-1-10.htm

Since Rabbi needs some more information - perhaps a return to the basics is in order...

Rabbi - do you remember this?
Fine Tune CB shop thread about "beta matching" finals and how they can clean up.

You also have a deleted video in there too - why?
Fine Tune CB shop Something about a bracket and blowing up a radio...

Ok, since that thread has been locked - you have left a lot and I do mean A LOT, of unanswered questions about your ability to understand the concepts of Fourier analysis - and how it helps us understand the complexities of Frequencies and time - and the "mixing" of the two.

I'll help provide you with some "wiki notes" to even help you "Cheat" - did I just say that? Oh no! Forgive me. I meant "Learn", Yes...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fourier_transform

It may help us all if you can entertain us with your notions about how the world works thru your mind - again. For we have always appreciated knowing that the paths that many people, including our ancestors - have brought us here to witness such an event.

Man, Jesus H Christ some people just have way too much time on their hands. I thought I had a lot of free time and wasted the majority of it...

Some unnamed person has a video, speaking of deleted videos, about 7 minutes of total whack BS.

Why do we even bother with Troll Sr and Troll Jr?

Andy, you know Corky ain’t gonna answer no questions or provide any proof, he can’t for the most part. If you want to know something about Capt Kangaroo, Romper Room, Seasame Street, Mr Rogers Neighborhood, The Banana Splits, The Electric Company, Schoolhouse Rock or The Muppet Show... then keep asking him.

To that I must add, Rabbi trolls here for the sake of trolling...

His cave is littered with debris from it...

I just do it as a reminder not to him, but for us, of what he really is.

Why? Well, read Titus 3:10 - then read Matthew 18:21-23.

Can someone tell what the Hell that was all about? "In English, please"I tried translating it but I got lost.

It’s complicated.

There’s a troll that boast about this other troll and neither troll can prove anything either troll claims and both trolls troll other radio guys that actually have a building and a business license.

Then those trolls troll everybody else on social media and brag about how good troll A is when troll B isn’t any better than troll A and both of them do good to take the screws out the case of a radio.

Then people here get annoyed with two trolls trolling and blabbering off at the pie hole about stuff they don’t understand and can’t prove. So people start running their mouth and the next thing you know, thread locked.

That’s about it I guess. Without calling names or pointing fingers anymore than I’ve already done. Trying to keep this going but it’s wrapped in eggshells.

Man, Jesus H Christ some people just have way too much time on their hands. I thought I had a lot of free time and wasted the majority of it...

Some unnamed person has a video, speaking of deleted videos, about 7 minutes of total whack BS.

Why do we even bother with Troll Sr and Troll Jr?

Andy, you know Corky ain’t gonna answer no questions or provide any proof, he can’t for the most part. If you want to know something about Capt Kangaroo, Romper Room, Seasame Street, Mr Rogers Neighborhood, The Banana Splits, The Electric Company, Schoolhouse Rock or The Muppet Show... then keep asking him.
HA, ha, ha, the Banana Splits! I forgot about them! I remember something about a gorilla on roller skates.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Banana_Splits

I see you haven't figured out resonant circuits yet. Let me help you.
http://www.rfcafe.com/references/electrical/NEETS-Modules/NEETS-Module-09-1-1-1-10.htm
I see you still haven't figured out how to respond relevantly yet. Here let me help you with that...
https://www.worldwidedx.com/threads/am-i-doing-this-correctly.224703/

I am not where I was a year ago, can you honestly say the same?
Still trolling CB repair shops and enthusiasts, trying to pump out those export radios I see.
Tisk Tisk... ,̶,̶¡̶u̶o̶ᴉ̶ʇ̶u̶ǝ̶ʇ̶ʇ̶∀̶ ̶ʎ̶ɐ̶Ԁ̶,̶,̶

Reactions: TheRealPorkchop
Can someone tell what the Hell that was all about? "In English, please"I tried translating it but I got lost.

I have no F'n idea but I really wish the bullshit posts would stop and that the forum as a whole gets back to something other than a kindergarten class where people post crap that usually only they themselves laugh about. Maybe some people need to have their meds adjusted or maybe they are beyond help and if that is the case there are other forums for that.Maybe I have just had too much time off work but it's a new year and possibly a new me. My DELETE button apparently needs more work.

The rabbi trolls because people engage him and the admin allows it.

A certain cb tech gets bent out of shape and threads get locked. Meanwhile his cheerleader runs around keeping the shit stirred up everywhere else. (y)

This forum could have intelligent threads about what cb shops are doing and the claims the make. The problem starts when you have someone with an agenda that turns every topic into pissing match or a moron who can't stand it if someone disagrees with what his mentor says.

If this kind of activity is not appreciated by the administration there is a solution. Locking threads and deleting posts may be empowering but it's only treating the symptom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.