• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Anyone getting snow?

The CA Bay Area has received over 11" of rain in some places so far from this storm system. Small wonder that the Sierras are breaking snow records - too (same storm path). With that much snowpack in the Sierras and reservoirs going to capacity, they now face flooding at this time and at Spring. It's not over yet - either.

Those CA political football darlings called the 'CA drought' and 'global warming' that the media cabal will now try to avoid and will have to invent a whole new spin on this situation; or drop that line entirely before the winter season is done with. But I won't hold my breath. No surprise here.

Just couldn't help but to say that, and place that healthy jab where it is needed most. Fair is fair. A little light seems to go a long way in darker times. I won't know if I should laugh or cry when they give it their worst spin. I'm sure they will try to pee on my leg and tell me its global warning. Oops! Almost rained on myself . . .

Last edited:
Here comes the cold you where talking about Jesse James Dallas.
Screenshot_20211230-072013_Facebook.jpg

I live where that little dot is near McAlester. I know this is showing the windchill temperature, but cold is cold, it's still miserable if you have to be outside.

I feel for you guys. Cold weather is the worst. A lot easier to get cool when it's hot, then to get warm when it's cold. Throw another log on the fire, grab an extra blanket, and dream about spring.

My brother and his wife live in Hilo Hawaii, he says the same thing lol
It's often 78 and raining at his place.

Jeff

Any Snow we had is pretty much all gone and mild, was hoping for some snow over the holidays to get sled out. Dam climate change..lol

Backyard-12-30-2021-4-25-52-PM.jpg

Reactions: brandon7861
19" in the past couple days. Northern MN

No wonder your mag mount is buried! Reckon that's what happens when you're that close to the Arctic Circle.

Not a flake here and I'd pay cash money to keep it that way til April. Doubtful I have enough to make that happen though.

73 to all you Snow People

We Started out at 45 degrees yesterday morning and was down to 29 degrees by 4:00 pm. Later in the evening about 9:00 pm it was 19 degrees, with the wind chill it felt like 7 degrees. I know 3 back to back trips to and from my shop had my fingers going numb. We had heavy flurries about 1 am, didn't amount to anything. Right now it's 22 degrees at 11:30 am with 15 mph wind gust, feels like 6 degrees. Gotta love that Oklahoma wind, NOT!!!

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated