• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Anyone getting snow?

No snow in Southeastern Oklahoma, but it's 26 degrees with a windchill of 15 degrees. The weather man says we'll have freezing rain by early morning with the possibility an inch of ice accumulation. I so hope he's wrong
:(

On day last for this rotation. I spent Sunday at work plowing snow for 9 of my 12 hour shift. Its been a tad bit cold( -28 C) as well so the snow has been a fine crystal type of snow.
TC, you need this.
Snow-Removal-Banner.jpg

On day last for this rotation. I spent Sunday at work plowing snow for 9 of my 12 hour shift. Its been a tad bit cold( -28 C) as well so the snow has been a fine crystal type of snow.
The last employer I worked for thought us maintenance mechanics should spend 8 hours Shoveling snow while the grounds crew rode around in equipment. I would have loved to had a snow blower. The cheap idiots learned something when I retired as soon as I could. LOL HAHA on them ! Heard thru the grape vine they want me back. Fat chance of that happening. Sometimes having Block Ears is not a valuable asset.

Last edited:
Yesterday we had prediction of maybe 4 inches. Started snowing overnight but wasn't cold enough to stick until sometime after 8:30 AM. There's at least 6 inches on the ground now and it's supposed to keep going until at least midnight.

Reactions: G-Golly Wally
This was taken today in Stigler after I drove my daughter to the gym. On The way home we met a truck driving down the middle of highway 31 so I slowed down to a crawl because he was refusing to get in his lane. Finally he gets over far enough to get passed me and as he passed by he honks at me. My daughter asked, did he honk at you? I laughed and said yeah! I guess he thinks I should've drove into the ditch so he could get by!!
Some people have no business driving on a day like today.
20220223_163955.jpg

We are suppose to get some snow today. But I'm not very optimistic. We didn't get much out of the last storm on Tuesday. À dusting was all we got. Every storm has gone North or south of us and we catch the very edge of it.
It's really dry here. If we don't get some moisture soon this summer is going to suck.

20220312_022524.jpg
Rig move, started work at 5 pm it was 58 degrees and sunny. Got off work at 5 am it was 25 degrees and about 6 Inches of snow. This picture was taken around 1 am this morning. Its supposed to snow most of the day. Tuesday morning can't get here fast enough, im ready to get back to Oklahoma.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.