• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Anyone getting snow?

Where is that Well Pad at? Monday starts our Warm Up !
It's in Wetzel County, WV. About 30 minutes North of New Martinsville. Silver Creek is the name of the little community where we're drilling. We're moving the rig to Cameron, WV. Grapevine Road just outside of Cameron. Yeah, I see where Monday is supposed to be sunny and 53 degrees

We were right along side you. I didn't even bother to measure. I just want it over already so I can get the motorcycle off the lift and started again. Gotta watch out for the Anti-skid in the beginning. I Pray for Father Time to get Old Man Winter & Mother Nature Under Control again. LOL

We were right along side you. I didn't even bother to measure. I just want it over already so I can get the motorcycle off the lift and started again. Gotta watch out for the Anti-skid in the beginning. I Pray for Father Time to get Old Man Winter & Mother Nature Under Control again. LOL
Same here itching to get out on motorcycle when roads are clear of all the sand and salt! Remember rubber side down!

Remember rubber side down!
The crap they use around here is more coarse than sand so it is more Rolly Polly. My eyes are always focused on the road until enough rain and traffic clear the road and then it's pot-hole spotting time and critters. Sometimes I wonder why I like riding SOOO Much ! LOL Guess it's in the blood !

The crap they use around here is more coarse than sand so it is more Rolly Polly. My eyes are always focused on the road until enough rain and traffic clear the road and then it's pot-hole spotting time and critters. Sometimes I wonder why I like riding SOOO Much ! LOL Guess it's in the blood !
Yeah, like to wait for a few good rain falls to clear the roads, back in the old days when I was roaming the streets on my RZ350, I had a few good spills from the sand on the roads. Enjoy the upcoming season.

Yeah, like to wait for a few good rain falls to clear the roads, back in the old days when I was roaming the streets on my RZ350, I had a few good spills from the sand on the roads
The darnedest spill I took was in San Bernadino Cally. at a 4 corner intersection when I made a 90 degree turn and water had been running down the hill long enough that algae was growing under the water. My lean and front tire didn't like that stuff at all. expect the unexpected.

We just got hit by a "Bomb Cyclone", biggest snow flakes I have seen all winter.
SnowflakeConvention.jpg

Careful about those flakes...

When they Party, they really throw a party...
...Makes for a mess - Everywhere!

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.