• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Anyone getting snow?

We had a few inches back in early November, but it didn't last. Temps been up and down from the 40s to the low 60s. We are expecting a high of 12f and snow here on Saturday. To bad I won't be here to see it. I'm heading south for a week.:)

Anyone remember the blizzard of 77? and again in 78?

I remember, I was about 10 years old and remember seeing the North East covered with massive amounts of snow via the world news. We used to get more snow in the Arklahoma area back then, I remember thinking, man those kids living in the North East are lucky! Now that I've gotten to work 5 winters in the West Virginia, Pennsylvania area I'm glad I've never experienced a blizzard, thank goodness the winters have been fairly mild especially this year so far.

Reactions: Shadetree Mechanic
R
snow? What's that?

Christmas Day in Dallas it was sunny and 81°!...A New all-time Christmas Day record!...same thing on the 26th too...81°...and looking at the forecast for the next 10 days, lows in the upper 60's, HI's in the upper 70's...

somehow or another tho, I bet we end up paying for it in February :whistle:
Right there with you JJD I think it was 80 or 81 here in Oklahoma, Christmas Day.

Hey Jeff:

You said you want snow?
How much do you need?
I'll send it over right away!

_DSC0616.jpg

I don't have any social media to keep abreast of certain things anymore, anyone know if UP has sent the rotaries out on Donner this year ?

My daughter and her family have been unable to get out of Truckee for several days. Says they're going for it today....

Reactions: Shadetree Mechanic

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated