1. You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.
    Dismiss Notice

meanwhile out in the garage ...

Discussion in 'Announcements & Open Forum' started by kopcicle, Oct 23, 2018.

1. kopcicle

kopcicle Sr. Member

Details details details.
    Wouldn't shift 2nd to drive this morning. Maybe being over a quart low would have something to do with that...

And so it goes

357magnum likes this.

2. kopcicle

kopcicle Sr. Member

Message_1533087638973.jpg Message_1553385527857.jpg
    And now they're green. Not exactly the garage or mechanical but...

Attached Files:

3. Redbeard U812

Redbeard U812 Sr. Member

Got me beat there, barely got my hot peppers sprouting, and some tomatoes coming up. Been using black feed tubs about 2 foot tall for some planters. Garden needs bush hawged, but gotta go with a 12 gauge due to the rattlers down here. Had one crawl out of my truck this morning. But Tractor Supply had Bantams for 50 cents a piece today.....got me 31 little babies. Now to keep the snakes away from the brooder, and those damned Bobcats, Coons, and stray Cats away. Those critters killed most of my flock last year.

I like those planters. May go get me some pallets and build some of those. Good idea there. Been so wet here the grubs are really bad, planters will keep them down for the season, and the dirt well drained. It's hard to garden in black gumbo.

Oh buy the way.....nice soft cap.

357magnum and Shadetree Mechanic like this.
  4. TheRealPorkchop

TheRealPorkchop Certified Sith Pimp

Now add spray!!!

008A2139-F0FC-4354-8F30-5A2A01ADF5BF.jpeg

Tallman and 357magnum like this.
  5. 357magnum

357magnum Sr. Member

Red , 50 cents a piece ? They must have been on clearance ? Here on the East Coast ( RI ) all chickens are still $2.99 . I'm waiting for the right Breed to come in so I can get some . I wasn't going to go w/ Isa Browns again but they lay like crazy & so are the birds !:LOL: They had some a few weeks ago & I didn't pull the trigger & missed out . Now waiting for more to come in . Kop , I have the same shoes ! Didn't care for the look @ first but them sucka's sure are comfortable & easy to slip on !

6. Redbeard U812

Redbeard U812 Sr. Member

Want some Isa's or Road Island's but not much of a deal on them here. Can order pullets by mail but no discount either. Gonna be making daily stop in at TSC to watch for sale chicks. These were on sale because they were too big......WHAT? Well I'll take 'em then......seems they were smunching some newer little ones and needed to make room.

7. Redbeard U812

Redbeard U812 Sr. Member

I already have the hat.....the overalls.......guess I need to get the shoes too

Shadetree Mechanic and 357magnum like this.
  8. 357magnum

357magnum Sr. Member

Red , RI Red's winter better here , I lost a few Isa's this winter . I got them because I thought because of size they would eat less than a Red , Wrong ! Isa's lay awesome but are Crazy & can be Cannibalistic . Mine are going on 4 years old & most still lay daily unlike a Red I've had both over the years . Never had much luck w/ Buff Orpington's .

9. Redbeard U812

Redbeard U812 Sr. Member

Guy across the Hwy. here has crazy Mex. chickens, lay everyday multi colored eggs....can see if CBP could deport some up yonder. But you have feed them Spanish rice........:LOL:

10. kopcicle

kopcicle Sr. Member

20190409_101454_1554830095747.jpg
    A genuine Globe WTF.

Redbeard U812, Dmans and 357magnum like this.
  11. ButtFuzz

ButtFuzz Anti-BS Advocate ● WO0WOO ● Reverend Doctor

So you make a Baby Monitor Blaster out of that big boy.

357magnum likes this.
  12. 357magnum

357magnum Sr. Member

Red , Here we call them Easter Egg Chickens . Not worth a :censored: for me , sorry . What little income I get for the sales of eggs doesn't work anyway . Guess you just have to like chickens & being in the hole .:whistle: Almost bought a farm right over the line set to raise Chickens , beautiful place acreage & view of the cow's across the street . But why ? Doing fine now , as much as I love farming , sick of loosing my ass !

13. Redbeard U812

Redbeard U812 Sr. Member

Can I at least send you some of these illegals, we got plenty. I figure everyone should have some....at least Congressional Dems and some Repubs think so.

357magnum likes this.
  14. Redbeard U812

Redbeard U812 Sr. Member

Boat Anchor. Would look good on end of a rope off in San Antonio Bay.

15. Dmans

Dmans Well-Known Member

Best thing about Cinco-De-Mayo is no leaf blowers at 6 in the morning!

73's
    David