• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

meanwhile out in the garage ...

Wow ! One thing for sure I tell all New Members there is a lot of knowledge here ! These last posts from Kop & Andy prove it ! Because from what I just read .... It might as well been in Latin for this Dumb Swamp Yankee ! But thanks for the reading .:whistle::confused::D

Reactions: Rwb
EinsteinPIPink.gif

Reactions: 357magnum and Rwb
So, use marginal op amps and limited power supply filtering along with generally horrid design then add a curious implementation of 12AX7 tubes to produce even more distortion and call it not only a feature but the primary design element...

umm, yeah

But it looks kewl!

Attachments

• Behringer+T1953+Rev+E.pdf
    1.7 MB · Views: 228
  • _home_httpd_data_media-data_0_T1953_ENG_Rev_E-.pdf
    1.6 MB · Views: 205
How to save $2000.00!

The wife’s car has 4 separate light assemblies on the rear. 2 of the 4 currently aren’t working. BMW wants $600.00 each for them. Found the LED driver (TL4242g) not working/intermittent. With a lot of patience and a couple magnifiers, I replaced them all. I did waste 2 new ones but at $2.53 each (I ordered 6 of them in anticipation of a Senior moment) I still saved a bunch of money!
F98B2F70-C634-487F-A1AF-6570419C799E.jpeg

E3F0B6F7-61CB-4D43-A571-D8C9D1EB39BE.jpeg

859D15CF-88E9-46B1-9CF4-8760C7EECA1F.jpeg

73’s
David

A guy walks into a nightclub with a beautiful girl on his arm. The comedian comes out for his first act of the evening and says, a guy walks into a nightclub with a beautiful girl on his arm. The comedian comes out for his second act of the evening and says, a guy walks into a nightclub with a beautiful girl on his arm. Just then, a guy in the audience says, I think I've heard this before. The comedian says, maybe you caught my first act. The man says, not likely. The comedian says, a guy walked into a nightclub with a beautiful girl on his arm, not ten minutes ago, who could have been your twin brother. The man says, my twin brother's dead. The comedian says, what is this, a wake? The man says, I don't have to stand for this, so he stands up and goes out the door. The comedian says, are you out there? I can hear you breathing. The man says, I'm holding my breath. The comedian says, I'm holding your wife. The man says, that's not my wife, that's my dead twin brother's wife. You can have her if you want her. The comedian says, no thanks. Just then, a guy walks into a nightclub with a beautiful girl on his arm. The comedian says, who's that beautiful girl I'm seeing you with? The man says, that's no beautiful girl; that's my wife. The comedian says, is she from Italy? The man says, no, she's just hungary. Just then, a guy walks into a nightclub with a tattoo of a beautiful girl on his arm, eating elbow macaroni. The comedian says, what do you call that? The man says, an entrance. Just then, a guy rides into a nightclub on a horse. He goes to the bar and says, give me a beer and get my horse a jockey. The bartender says, I think your horse has had enough. The man says, then make it a short one, and get that lady's lawyer some briefs. The lady says, I can defend myself your honor. The lawyer says, I can defend her honor your honor. The judge says, on her or off her, make up your mind. The comedian says, definitely on her, that's the best offer I've had all night. The lawyer says, shouldn't we drop leaflets before we bomb? The comedian says, I'm bombing? Maybe it's my material. A tailor in the audience says, it's not your material; it's your suit. I can fix it for you, but it'll cost an arm and a leg. The comedian says, mind if I just put it on the cuff? The tailor says, I'll fix it for just the arm then, and what a beautiful arm it is. The tailor fixes the suit, cuts off the comedian's arm, and leaves for a night on the town. The arm is so beautiful, he gives it to his girlfriend as a present and she wears it around her neck as a stole. Just then, a guy walks into a nightclub with a beautiful arm on his girl. The one-armed comedian comes out for his last act of the evening, does his routine, and the audience gives him a hand.

Dmans , Are those the Cob LED light strips w/ double back tape ? If so I bought a few for the wife's Rhino . I can't believe how cheap & bright they were .

Reactions: Rwb
A guy walks into a nightclub with a beautiful girl on his arm. The comedian comes out for his first act of the evening and says, a guy walks into a nightclub with a beautiful girl on his arm. The comedian comes out for his second act of the evening and says, a guy walks into a nightclub with a beautiful girl on his arm. Just then, a guy in the audience says, I think I've heard this before. The comedian says, maybe you caught my first act. The man says, not likely. The comedian says, a guy walked into a nightclub with a beautiful girl on his arm, not ten minutes ago, who could have been your twin brother. The man says, my twin brother's dead. The comedian says, what is this, a wake? The man says, I don't have to stand for this, so he stands up and goes out the door. The comedian says, are you out there? I can hear you breathing. The man says, I'm holding my breath. The comedian says, I'm holding your wife. The man says, that's not my wife, that's my dead twin brother's wife. You can have her if you want her. The comedian says, no thanks. Just then, a guy walks into a nightclub with a beautiful girl on his arm. The comedian says, who's that beautiful girl I'm seeing you with? The man says, that's no beautiful girl; that's my wife. The comedian says, is she from Italy? The man says, no, she's just hungary. Just then, a guy walks into a nightclub with a tattoo of a beautiful girl on his arm, eating elbow macaroni. The comedian says, what do you call that? The man says, an entrance. Just then, a guy rides into a nightclub on a horse. He goes to the bar and says, give me a beer and get my horse a jockey. The bartender says, I think your horse has had enough. The man says, then make it a short one, and get that lady's lawyer some briefs. The lady says, I can defend myself your honor. The lawyer says, I can defend her honor your honor. The judge says, on her or off her, make up your mind. The comedian says, definitely on her, that's the best offer I've had all night. The lawyer says, shouldn't we drop leaflets before we bomb? The comedian says, I'm bombing? Maybe it's my material. A tailor in the audience says, it's not your material; it's your suit. I can fix it for you, but it'll cost an arm and a leg. The comedian says, mind if I just put it on the cuff? The tailor says, I'll fix it for just the arm then, and what a beautiful arm it is. The tailor fixes the suit, cuts off the comedian's arm, and leaves for a night on the town. The arm is so beautiful, he gives it to his girlfriend as a present and she wears it around her neck as a stole. Just then, a guy walks into a nightclub with a beautiful arm on his girl. The one-armed comedian comes out for his last act of the evening, does his routine, and the audience gives him a hand.
Cut, zero deck head. Wide valve spacing as well...
i heard it was about the farmer,the traveling salesman and the farmers pretty daughter

Reactions: 357magnum

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated