• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

What about a food ideas section?

How about a foodie section where we can swap recipes, cooking or grilling ideas etc.

• Sure. I am a foodie and am always looking to share ideas.

Votes: 22 73.3%
  • No. It has no place on a radio forum.

Votes: 8 26.7%

• Total voters
CK I just got back from two weeks in the Philippines.

GREAT food the culinary delights are so numerous and in expensive.

Definitely a foodie here also.

I'll have 2 Baluts and a San Miguel,.......

err,..... make that 2 San Miguels and one balut

Red horse local brew strong beer and around 53 American cents a quart . Pancit canton and chicken adobo.

Do you think we could get a pipeline for that Red Horse brew to Louisville? I live in the land of whiskey and prefer hops to corn liqueur. Some folks think that's wrong.

Do you think we could get a pipeline for that Red Horse brew to Louisville? I live in the land of whiskey and prefer hops to corn liqueur. Some folks think that's wrong.
Don't know about the pipeline on red horse. I do have a couple of mason jars of Kentucky spring water. Few sips of that and a cold beer will sure make me relax.

(y)I used to help my mom tend to making supper. Even though I can cook very well if I delved into this art form I haven't done so in recent years.
I can make my own chicken fajitas with sautéed onions and bell peppers. Also I made scrambled eggs with pepperoni pickling juice beaten in instead of water. That make the eggs fluffier with a little twange to it. Homemade soup consisting of parboiled potatoes,a couple of cans of beef n barely soup,ketchup as a tomato paste substitute,Canned tomatoes,and lots of cayenne pepper added and slow cooked in a crock pot. Every bite would get hotter and hotter.

Last edited:
I like biscuits with Mustard Mmmmmhmmm! I have 3 hobbies Radio, BBQ, & Likker. I have no choice but to be a good cook I'd starve go thirsty and end up a silent key if I wasn't.

I just looked the balut was, Yeah we need the food section so we can steer people to real food so they can leave the premature duck dinners alone.

Reactions: Robb

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.