• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

What about a food ideas section?

How about a foodie section where we can swap recipes, cooking or grilling ideas etc.

• Sure. I am a foodie and am always looking to share ideas.

Votes: 22 73.3%
  • No. It has no place on a radio forum.

Votes: 8 26.7%

• Total voters
i hope you don't like icecream!
you get a phase change as it melts and eddie will be along with his EZNEC and no explanation to cornfuse the issue.
Sounds delicious . . .

But he may yet surprise us too. I'll bet he is curious enough to get the latest software by now and then compare the findings between both applications . . .

I don't know how to cook. But I know how to eat. Last time I went to Montréal on business I ate at the Rose Wood. Le Massif. Lamb burger topped with FoiGras (duck liver). One of my favorites. Its amazing how good food tastes when it doesn't come off the Sysco food truck.

Picture 640.jpg

Reactions: 543_Dallas
That would be great. I find it really difficult to find tasty ways to increase my vegetable intake in such a way that it actually is tasty and worthy of being craved!

Anyone have a good recipe for a CB hero?
Corned beef on Italian bread is great and I'll make, and enjoy one about once a month.
Anyone have an idea for topping? My idea of a topping is spicy mustard. 73

Corned Beef! ? !
(Now we're talkin')

I use it with Pumpernickel, or Rye; along with Provolone and Mayo.

- Use - just enough Mayo to moisten the crumb of the bread and allow the bread to get toasted outside,
- Heat in toaster oven until Cheese has melted
- serve with pickle wedge slices as Garnish
- Side of Chips
- Beverage of your choice...

Yield: 1 happy radio fan...

I usually prefer rye bread and either provolone or swiss cheese with Corned Beef, I usually go with the Guldens spicy brown mustard or a horseradish mustard.

Reactions: binrat

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.